The Creative Business Cup is much more than just a competition – it is a global year-round initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries, helping them grow their business ideas, connecting them to investors and the global markets, and strengthening their innovative capabilities to the benefit of industry and society.
The Cup provides an opportunity to get exposure and to meet industry partners and investors. The purpose of CBC Nigeria is to empower not only the participating startups but the creative startup community throughout Nigeria.
Joan Bishio, Co-founder of Akanbi- Neander Enterprises and an Alumni of our Creative Class emerged as the Creative Business Cup Nigeria (Kaduna), 2020 Winner, amongst 9 finalists from Lagos, Kaduna and Kano.
The program OFFERS an accelerator program, a 5-day Boot camp, and intense mentoring from a pool of both local and international mentors. The Creative Business Cup is brought to you by the Mastercard Foundation-Young Africa Works Nigeria in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre & Global Entrepreneurship Network Nigeria.
- Leisure Activities
- Film, Video & Photography
- Software, computer games & electronic publishing (for creative industries)
- Toys & Games
- 3D printing making
- Craft & Artisan
- Experience technologies
Creative Business Cup Nigeria Eligibility Criteria
- Be an entrepreneur from the creative sector
- Show creativity and innovation
- Have an idea with business potential
- Open to residents in Kano, Lagos, and Kaduna
- A chance to win 1 million naira
- An Accelerator program
- A 5-day enterprise Bootcamp
- Mentoring from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
How to Apply: Apply for the Creative Business Cup Nigeria today by visiting https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/cbcnigeria2021
Application Deadline: August 27th 2021