DIGITAL ILLUSTRATION WORKSHOP
Begin your creative journey in the world of digital fashion creations and bring your imagination to reality in this 2-day digital illustration workshop.
Digital illustration is the use of digital tools to produce images or create visuals with software and apps such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Get ready to start creating digitally and explore the foundations of fashion illustration by learning the techniques to draw from observation and from your own imagination.
Have you ever wondered how those beautiful fashion illustrations you see are created and wanted to illustrate a design without knowing how to start? After attending this workshop, you’ll be able to create your own beautiful fashion illustrations from your imagination, boost your creativity and have a new skill set under your belt!
About the Workshop
- The basics of digital illustration
- How to create your own beautiful and colourful designs
- How to create fashion illustrations from briefs, observation and imagination
- Using 3D in digital fashion illustration
- Using AI in digital fashion illustration
- The use of colours and layers
- How to monetize your digital illustrations
Charles Egbejule is the Digital Fashion Lead in Astra Verse, and the Creative Director at Hubris. He’s the winner of the 2018 West African sketch2fame fashion illustration competition by GTbank. Experimental visual and fashion creative artist that specializes in the transformation and digitization of ideas within the creative field of fashion.
Who should attend?
- Aspiring fashion Illustrators interested in learning digital fashion illustration
- Fashion and Creative designers
- Fashion Illustrators looking to start creating digital illustrations
- Fashion Stylists
- Surface designers
Requirements and materials:
- No previous experience is necessary.
- All you need is a Tablet or PC
I’m interested! How do I snag myself a slot?
Awesome! Register here (very limited space) and come prepared to get your hands busy.
Date: Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th October 2022
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00pm
Early Bird Registration Fee on or before the 7th of October 2022: N20,000
Late Registration Fee after the 7th of October 2022: N25,000
*Registration Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
We can’t wait to see you!
For any further enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com