WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AS THEY WILL APPLY TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITE. Welcome to the Assembly Hub. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Company‘s Website: www.theassemblyhub.com. By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use our website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on to this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Organization, The Assembly Hub. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Assembly Hub and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from our website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material; or
- Redistribute content
from the website, without the prior consent of the Company. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. We do not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of our Organization, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. The Organization reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that: You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so; The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party; The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity. You hereby grant a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
2. Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; and (c) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of the organization’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
4. Content Liability
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
5.Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate and cancel your participation or subscription account on this site at any time with or without notice to you, for any act or behavior on your part which we consider inappropriate, malicious or dishonest.
6.Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, whether arising from errors, omissions or web interruptions.
1. Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may collect or ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your full name, e-mail address, phone number, address, type of business, customer preference information, customer number and service tag number, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers (“Personal Information”). Credit/debit card information (*NOTE: we do not save or store this information, and it will only be shared with our payment processors in order to complete the transaction in which you are engaging.) If we ever ask for significantly different information we will inform you. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to “unsubscribe” to these mailings at any time. You guarantee that all information which you will provide on this site will be wholly true. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. We also use your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Provide you with access to the content and events we produce.
- Send communications to you
- Facilitate communications with our Business Partners;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business(es), or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
- Personal Information collected may be stored and processed in any country in which the Company or its subsidiaries or Business Partners maintain facilities.
- In specific cases we will be contractually obligated to share your data with one of our third party advertisers or partners (for example, webinars, downloads or special events). In these instances, we will make it clear that the data you share will be transferred to the third party. You will always have the option to not have your data shared by not taking part in that specific program.
We will store this information to keep you informed about other relevant products that may be useful to you.
1.1 Internet Commerce
Internet commerce on this website is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit or debit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. We are committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. Credit/debit card information (*NOTE: we do not save or store this information, and it will only be shared with our payment processors in order to complete the transaction in which you are engaging.) We encourage you to contact us in the event of a potential problem with your purchase or any normal business communication regarding your purchase.
1.2 Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze data collected.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we consider may be of interest to you.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.