After judging the entries one entry will win the Grand Prize of the £500 discount, which can be used towards any London College of Fashion Short Courses (Online or London campus). You want to know the best part? Anyone who enters the completion and submits a full competition entry will get a 10% discount to be used towards a London College of Fashion Short Course/s (under the value of £1000 either online or London campus) for just for taking part!
The competition will run for 30 days, launching on the 1st June and end on the 31st July 2019.
For any inquiries enquiries or questions related to the competition please contact Deji Haastrup
So, what are you waiting for? Start creating already!
- One entry per person will be accepted (Images will surpass no more than 6). All submissions must be original and owned by the entry participant.
- The winner must select an LCF Short Course up to the value of £500. If course value is less than £500 a credit note will be added to their account
- Entrants (that submit a completed entry) will receive a 10% discount to be redeemed against the purchase of an LCF Short Course (under £1000, online or London campus).
- Winners of the £500 or 10% discount must claim their prize within one year – unfortunately we can only run the 10% discount until 15 September 2019 due to changes to our booking systems (the £500 can be valid for 1 year.
- Winners must be suitable for the course (e.g. the right age group/level)
- Winners must agree UAL’s short course terms and conditions
- Courses cannot be exchanged for money.
- LCF offer short courses both at their London Campuses and online. If the winner decides to travel from outside the EEA to study a short course, LCF will send a letter to support their visa application once the course is booked.
- The winner would be expected to arrange their own accommodation, information and guidance on accommodation can be found on the LCF website.
- LCF and The Assembly Hub (TAH) will use images that are submitted (appropriately credited) on their social media channels.
- TAH and LCF may wish to interview the winner for a news story on their website/ blog for future marketing materials.
- By entering this competition the winner and participants agree TAH and LCF can use their content and images for marketing purposes and to be interviewed for news stories on their website/blog for future marketing materials.
- This competition is only eligible for creatives, students, entrepreneurs and professionals, living, studying or working in Africa.
Sounds exciting right? Here’s a look at what we did last year.