What is it?
Bond & Become simply represents what we believe in at The Assembly. The Assembly was born to close gaps and create a platform and safe space for creatives, professionals, entrepreneurs, solvers and makers to develop authentic connections and networks [Bond]. Our vision is to see anyone with a creative passion grow sustainable businesses/careers by developing and acquiring skills, knowledge and finding inspiration [Become].
Our collaboration with LCF helps us give creatives across Africa (That’s you!) to do just that.
Fancy getting a huge £500.00 discount off any one of LCF’s world class short courses? Keep reading…..
How, you ask?
Simple! All you’ll need to do is create and submit a concept that best represents the theme “Bond & Become.” You can use any of the following mediums that represents your creative panache (video, photo, garment design, product design, animation, graphics, writing, editorial, styling, photography, illustration etc;). All participants must submit their entries here and you can post your entry on Instagram using the hashtag #BondandBecome mentioning @assemblyofficial and @lcfshortcourses for a chance to get your work reposted by us. You’ll also need to follow both social media accounts to be eligible.
- Create and take a photograph of the concept you would like to submit that represents what “Bond & Become” means to you.
- Complete the submission form along with uploading a high resolution (JPEG/PDF/MP3 file of your photograph or chosen creative medium via the submission link.
- Post the submitted image/content to your instagram page including the hashtag #BondandBecome in your caption and mention @assemblyofficial and @lcfshortcourses.
- Finally make sure youre following both Instagram accounts @assemblyofficial and @lcfshortcourses for your entry to be eligible.
After judging the entries one entry will win the Grand Prize of the £500.00 discount, which can be used towards any London College of Fashion Short Courses (Online or London Campus). You want to know the best part? Anyone who enters the completion and submits a full competition entry will get a 10% discount to be used towards any London College of Fashion Short Courses (Online or London Campus) for just for taking part!
The competition will run for 30 days, launching on the 1st June and end on the 30th June 2018.
For any inquiries or questions related to the competition please contact Deji Haastrup
So what are you waiting for? Start creating already!
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per person will be accepted (articles or written pieces should be no more than 500 words). All submissions must be original and owned by the entry participant.
- The winner must select an LCF Short Course up to the value of £500. If course value is less than £500 a credit note will be added to their account
- Entrants (that submit a completed entry) will receive a 10% discount to be redeemed against the purchase of a LCF Short Course (Online or London Campus).
- Winners of the £500 or 10% discount must claim their course within one year
- Winners must be suitable for the course (e.g. the right age group/level)
- Winners must agree UAL’s short course terms and conditions
- Courses cannot be exchanged for money.
- LCF offer short courses both at their London Campuses and online. If the winner decides to travel from outside the EEA to study a short course, LCF will send a letter to support their visa application once the course is booked.
- The winner would be expected to arrange their own accommodation, information and guidance on accommodation can be found on the LCF website.
- LCF and The Assembly Hub (TAH) will use images that are submitted (appropriately credited) on their social media channels.
- TAH and LCF may wish to interview the winner for a news story on their website/ blog for future marketing materials.
- By entering this competition the winner and participants agree TAH and LCF can use their content and images for marketing purposes and to be interviewed for news stories on their website/blog for future marketing materials.
- This competition is only eligible for creatives, students, entrepreneurs and professionals, living, studying or working in Africa.