Always looking to empower creatives and entrepreneurial minds, The Assembly will be running the Brand Identity Masterclass in a few weeks. Here are a few reasons to lock down this opportunity for your brand before the end of the year.
Having an outstanding Brand Identity enables you to do the following:
- When you build a solid brand, you are able to build a loyal base of customers. These customers associate certain qualities to your brand. They seek out your brand because they use it as a shorthand for these qualities, values and features. They will continue to demand your brand even if there are cheaper alternatives. Your brand enables you to charge a premium. It also makes it easier for customers to refer their friends and family to you. They only need to mention your brand.
- If you’ve built up a solid brand identity, it’s far easier for your business to develop strong industry alliances. Remember, birds of a feather flock together? Winners hang out with winners. If business leaders in your industry appreciate the power and credibility of your brand, they’d want to develop and grow their business with you.
- It encourages cross promotion; leading to lower supply costs. All sorts of positive business possibilities are on the table, and can be traced to the fact that you have the type of brand equity your competitors don’t.
When you first begin your business, you’re going to put in a lot of time marketing it. You’ll need to spread the word. You’ll want clients to hear about what you have on offer and why to do business with you. If you build a strong brand and marketing strategy, people will seek you out.
If you’ve done such a great job in having people associate certain values and qualities with your company, you’ll be able to build a reputable business with a client base that can act as your brand advocates, spreading the word about your business for you because they trust it.
Here are the top three learning points you can look forward to at the masterclass:
- You stand to gain a clear understanding of what your brand stands for and how it is perceived in the world.
- Learn how to command a price premium through your brand identity
- Learn how to get the sort of business you want through a strong brand identity
Don’t hesitate reserve your place while it’s by registering here.
Here are some important details you want to take note of:
- Date: 16th November, 2019
- Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
- Venue: BLOCK 52A PLOT 15B, OMORINRE JOHNSON STREET, LEKKI PHASE 1
For any questions or clarifications feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!