Admin & Operations Lead – Savvie
SAVVIE is a fashion and beauty boutique. Our products offerings are Luxury Human Hair Extensions – Wigs, Bundles, Weaves, Loose Hair and Closure, Ready to wear fashion, Semi Fine Jewelry, Trend Jewelry, Bridal Jewelry, Custom Made Gems and Stones, Accessories: Handbags, Dinner Purses, Contemporary Occasion Wear Fabrics.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A retail shop seeks a committed business supervisor for its business.
- The successful candidate must be dependable and flexible, must be a self-starter and must have good accounting, business administration and operations skills.
- The Lead will be mostly focused on operating the business for sales growth and implementing stability projects.
- Must be computer savvy
- You must be obsessed with impeccable recordkeeping.
- A background in accounting
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Prepare/collate financial records for the business on a periodic basis.
- Ensure completion of supporting documents for financial records for Receipts and Expenses.
- Daily Sales and Daily Receipts/ Payments Daily Expenses, Petty Cash, and Inventory
- Inventory Management: Prepare complete inventory reconciliation – purchases and sales on a monthly basis. (Input from sales team).
- Manage Customer Database: Validate the database and include relevant information as directed.
- Onboard new staff – offer letters forms, background checks.
- Work with HR for recruiting.
- Monitor and Prepare payroll for payment. Ensuring pay dates adhere.
- Prepare – Purchase orders for reordering Inventory.
- Support Business for sales staff development, performance, and accountability by implementing Operation manual. Also, continue to develop and maintain the Business Operations Manual.
- Implement business projects to completion as assigned by CEO particularly in digitizing the business.)
- Manage all projects that translate to business growth for Savvie – Including planning and implementing exhibitions.
Projects (One-Off) Consultant
- Oversee business operations manual project (Input from MD and best practices)
- Oversee product manual (collating input from the sales team and MD)
- Oversee implementation of new systems – POS and Quick books ( Working with an external consultant)
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting management, business, or social sciences
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite Package. Particularly Excel
- Must be able to use Inventory, Accounting and Customer Database Software – Vend, QuickSell, Quickbooks etc
- Very good communication skills: Oral and Written
- Experience in fashion retail or beauty business, event planning, or business a plus
- Must have an interest in retail.
- Must have strong administration and coordination skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to complete projects on their own
- Must be friendly and possess customer service etiquette
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Admin and Operations Manager”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/