The Assembly was birthed out of a genuine passion to see all talent and passionate creators realise their dreams and thrive. In over 5 years we have impacted over 3000 entrepreneurs and creative talent through training, mentoring, funding and consulting. We’re building an environment where you can expand your knowledge, improve your skills and discover new ones
We love curious people, go-getters, flexible attitudes, and people who take initiative and are not afraid to ask questions.
We are looking for a One of A Kind Admin, who is enthusiastic about providing administrative support to various departments of The Assembly Hub.
The Administrative duties and responsibilities will include providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Answer and direct emails to appropriate departments.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to various Team members
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Experience as an admin or would be a plus. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Srong organizational and planning skills.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area is a plus.
- Ideally, we like to host volunteers for a minimum period of 3-months.
We are flexible on how much time you can commit to the role.
However, there may come a time when you would be needed in-person
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the volunteer role, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more here