Ari Zee – Pattern Maker
Ari and Zee is a contemporary lifestyle and clothing brand for children in Lagos. The brand focuses on comfort while laying emphasis on fashion-forward clothing that inspires children to reach their fullest potential.
The brand aims to inspire children to be happy, playful, loving and beautiful while doing what
they do best. Be Kids!
Every design from Ari and Zee is handmade in Lagos, Nigeria with love for fashion-conscious children worldwide.
We are looking for a skilled Patternmaker to create factory patterns for our manufacturing company. In this role, you will be required to study blueprints and design models, create paper templates, and design the final pattern for mass production. To ensure success as a Patternmaker, you should have extensive experience with pattern design, fine motor skills, and a good eye for detail.
- Meeting with creative director/head tailor to discuss the base design.
- Reading and interpreting design sketches and blueprints.
- Creating rough-draft templates using computer drafting software and freehand techniques. (If possible )
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
- Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
- Sending the initial pattern for a manufacture check.
- Meeting with creative director/head tailor to review the final product.
- Tweaking the pattern and filing the design.
- 4years experience in a relevant role.
Salary is negotiable based on skills and experience.
How To Apply:
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here