Blogger/ Content Creator
Our client, Nigeria’s foremost connoisseur in luxury goods is looking to expand their team with an experienced Content Creator to add value to their online channels.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Write and promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics for publication on social media.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rate)
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO.
- B.sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
Mondays – Fridays : 10am – 8:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 12pm -9pm
N120,000+ (dependent on experience)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Produce and distribute digital content across multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.