Brand Management Internship – Oya Abeo
Oya Abeo is looking for a Brand Management Intern to help develop and learn how to implement effective brand-building strategies. You’ll brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results.
In this role, you should be creative and results-oriented. An analytical mind and research skills are essential to this job. If you’re also an excellent communicator and team player, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to increase sales and brand awareness through effective marketing plans and campaigns.
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand objectives and strategies
- Research markets and study the company’s brand
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion)
- Coordinate sales, product development and other teams
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs
- Analyze industry, competition
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning
- Familiarity with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
- A creative mindset
Work Hours: 10am – 6pm / under 25 hours a week (The role would be Hybrid)
Remuneration: N40,000 stipend monthly
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Brand Management Internship – Oya Abeo”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/