Funke Adepoju is an ethical womenswear brand based out of the bustling city of Lagos in Nigeria. At the heart of the brand is its desire to empower women who wear their clothes, but more importantly empower the women who make them. They are proud to work with female artisans who are enriched by the income they provide.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assisting with product development, pricing, and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding and Visibility
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Market, Competitor, and customer insights analysis
- Client Services and management
- Respond to every business/customer enquires via telephone, email, and on social media to make sure that every inquiry, feedback, or complaint is attended to within 24 hours
- Liaise with stockists/clients to ensure that stock levels comply with retail agreements and that sales opportunities are maximized.
- Implement the social media and communication strategy
- Find new businesses, partnerships, collaborations, etc. to help grow the brand and meet growth strategies and forecasts.
- Work with staff to organize and manage daily organizational operations needs such as procurements, shipping, and day-to-day client communications.
- Expand business to new markets and territories
- Periodic business analysis and reports to evaluate business plans and measure progression
- Monday to Friday
- 8 am – 6 pm
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/