With its first international showcase at the Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week in 2014, CLAN has since gained international acclaim and traction for the superior quality and minimalist aesthetic of its clothing. Offering a range of pieces from work-wear to everyday basics to occasional wear, CLAN is quintessentially African in conceptualisation while catering for the urban, social and corporate needs of the modern-day woman.
As a Showroom Manager you will be in charge of managing the showrooms, selling the fashion line to customer base by presenting the products favourably. You will aim to achieve and exceeds sales targets at minimum cost and ensure efficient execution of business development plans to facilitate optimum returns to the company. You will report to the Executive Director, Operations.
- Work with approved advertising channels to ensure maximum awareness.
- Shall conduct sales calls in accordance with best practices defined in the organisation’s sales call procedure and provide information about sales and prospect/customer status to Sales Management.
- Interview leads to determine desires and needs to gain the information necessary to propose appropriate products and services.
- Track and Ensure Payment Processing related issues are resolved for clients
- Prepare and give sales/clients report to Executive Director.
- Drive customer growth and financial success for partners/clients under your purview.
- Drives the growth of the brand within & outside the organisation and ensuring all aspects of her marketing communications & operations are a match.
- Conducts market research to identify new opportunities
- Oversees the gathering and analysis of consumer behaviour data
- Coordinates promotional and Fashion events
- Keep organised records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare sales forecasting reports
- Supports the management all social media account
- Must be IT and media-savvy
- Must have good product knowledge
- Possess skills in analysing competitors’ activities
- Ability to provide or recommend solutions to problems; show flexibility to assume additional responsibilities
- Project management experience and skills, including the ability to set priorities, work to tight and competing deadlines
- Business acumen and understanding of the retail industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Power Point and Excel in particular
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal, communication and networking skills and a team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Marketing, Advertising, or Communication
- Membership of a professional Institute
Post-Graduate degree in Marketing may be an advantage
- A minimum of 3-5years experience in the same or a similar role.
Excellent presentation, Problem-solving, Project management, Competitor analysis,