Clan RTW, founded by three sisters (Teni, Aba and Tiwa) specializes in the needle-crafting of minimalist and distinct cosmopolitan pieces through the use of authentic techniques. We are looking to hire an intern for a 1-year duration. The ideal candidate will support on sales, marketing, production and social media strategies.
- Collaborate on business strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise (assortment of collections).
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a graduate degree.
- Availability for a 1-year internship
- Knowledge of the MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat others with respect.
- Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn.
- Promptness in carrying out assignments.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm)
- Alternate Saturdays (10am – 5pm)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as the subject of your email.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.