Our client is a top Luxury Retail Brand. They would like to hire a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces to their company’s web pages, like articles and social media posts.
Your responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics, and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
Ultimately, you will help them reach their target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about their company and products.
- Research industry-related topics;
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms;
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products;
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts;
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication;
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content;
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g., comments and shares);
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics;
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles;
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g., conversion and bounce rates);
- Update our websites as needed.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. English, Mass Communication, or related field;
- Proven 8 years of work experience as a social media manager in a luxury retail company, telecoms, banks, or similar sector;
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copy Writer, or similar role;
- Portfolio of published articles;
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress);
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English;
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces;
- Time-management skills;
- Familiarity with SEO;
- Positive interpersonal skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- This is a Mid-management position.
- This is a full-time position
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
- This role is located in Lagos State.
- N400,000 – N500,000 net monthly
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.