CREATIVE FASHION ASSOCIATE – VANE STYLE
As a prospective team member of Vane Style you’ll be joining the most prestigious reputable style brand agency in Nigeria. We’re currently looking to expand our team with an exceptional associate/representative .
- Providing outstanding creative thinking to aide client assets creation, be- ing part of the creative process for brands with ideas, concepts and thoughts.
- You will be expected to contribute to the design process of retail brand creation through mood board creations, power point presentations , all social media coverage.
- Handling communication on behalf of the brand with business development, current clients, partners and brands through emails, mailers, one on one meetings, group presentations and anything related to the growth of the brand.
- Maintain knowledge of fashion trends and new styles in the emerging local and international markets relatable to special projects
- Prepare and deliver end of month progress reports with analytics and growth stats. Participate in brand development activities that provide growth opportunities for the brand.
- Actively representing the brand at social events & establishing relation- ships with potential customers.
- Strong knowledge of Fashion is necessary .
- Be presentable, onetime and dependable .
- Must be able to work independently and multi task.
- Excellent verbal and written skills is A MUST .
- Excellent Communication, social & peoples skills is A MUST .
- Must be a graduate from a reputable university .
- Must have Experience in sales & or marketing skills is a PLUS.
- Great logic skills for reasoning and generating ideas is a MUST.
- Experience in Retail /Luxury is an advantage.
- Must have social media awareness skills .
SALARY N45,000 Probationary /Internship ( 60 days )
New Hire Training / First 3 months N60,000.
Permanent Staff / N900,000 /Yearly ( reviewable after 1 year for salary increase )
BENEFITS TO BE DISCUSSED ONCE POSITION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED.
Hours of work 5 days a week ( a scheduled will be determined ) 10am -6pm. ( and weekends possible when a project or client requires )
How to Apply:
Send us an email with your qualifications, links to your writing and any social media pages you’ve handled firstname.lastname@example.org
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us –email@example.com.
• Be creative, curious, innovative and highly organised; • Demonstrate problem solving skills • Be detail oriented •