Creative Fundraiser / Project Developer – ANZUL
Anzul is looking for a professional with 3 years + experience in writing successful proposals, funding applications and landing grants in the film, visual arts and performance industries. A candidate who has raised funds in non-profit, commercial and corporate sectors within the range of USD 10,000 – USD250,000. The candidate should be capable of independently following through the process from writing up the very first draft concept note and budget, all the way to researching and reaching out to potential partners, arranging meetings and introductions, and raising the required funding.
The candidate would need proven experience in working tightly with producers on project development throughout all the phases, and in sealing sponsorship deals in both cash and in-kind support.
Who you are
- 3 years + experience in successfully writing proposals, funding applications and landing grants in the film, visual arts and performance industries
- Fluent in English. A working level of French is a major asset for the role.
- The ability to communicate in other Local major African languages is a plus.
- Independently leading grant writing proposals from conception to fundraising conceptualisation to dissemination with minimum supervision.
- Experience in producing /organising events and fundraising from various sectors and organisations.
- Experience in working in the multimedia production space with producers on the African continent is a big asset.
- Experience in project development.
- Ability to manage and absorb detailed feedback.
- Experience in government & institutional funding instruments within the African continent and the global south is highly desirable. Similarly, a proven track record in funding partnerships with African commercial banks, giant telecom companies and business conglomerates is a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Independently develop concepts, budgets, and full proposals based on briefs about the overall production vision.
- Write strong proposals and funding applications for projects in the film, visuals arts and performance industries.
- Build and maintain relationships with funders and strategic partners, organise meetings and introductions.
- Work closely with producers on project development to elaborate and implement feasible project timelines and milestones.
- Prepare presentations to persuade potential clients or investors to invest capital.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Creative Fundraiser”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/