Creative/Social Media Internship – Oya Abeo
Oya Abeo is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven creative intern interested in social media and cool lifestyle products who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work and learn with a skilled team to gain valuable experience with a variety of clients, products and services.
Applicants should be comfortable taking direction and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
- Ensure ‘Later’ is properly scheduled and up to date with the content calendar
- Manually publish reels and stories
- Respond to DMs, inquiries and comments
- Engage with other online communities, influencers, and niche brands
- Give track report of content ideas, audience suggestions, trending videos, hashtags, challenges and what competitors are doing for IG & Tiktok
- Pitch new ideas and strategies to drive sales and engagement to the creative team
- Assist with content creation sets on shoot days (2x a month)
- Monthly report and insight performance analytics of sponsored content
To be considered, applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Outstanding writing skills
- Basic knowledge of project management software (Slack)
- Intermediate knowledge of Google work tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Proficiency in social media scheduling and analytical tools (Later, IG insights)
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner who listens and asks questions
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations and take (or give) constructive criticism
- A positive disposition and ability to work well with others
Work Hours: 10am – 6pm / under 25 hours a week (The role would be Hybrid)
Remuneration: N40,000 stipend monthly
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Brand Management Internship – Oya Abeo”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/