Digital Marketing and Communications Strategist
The Digital Marketing and Communication Strategist is responsible for executing a powerful and positive online and media representation of the Fashion brand’s identity and reputation. Additionally, you will be tasked with leading, developing, and executing all the brand’s communication activities, emphasizing strategic communications to projects and campaigns.
- Work with the Creative Director, Growth Manager, creative team, and the sales/customer service team to create marketing strategies for the brand.
- Use digital channels to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Create and execute a vibrant and tailored monthly content calendar for social media platforms.
- Develop, execute, and manage digital marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Manage and regularly update the Company’s website and ensure it is SEO enabled.
- Provide weekly and monthly marketing reports to the Creative Director/Growth Manager.
- Conduct regular audits on the website and social media pages and track analytics.
- Advise the management team on the most successful and least successful campaigns and how to improve.
- Plan and co-ordinate photoshoots for the brand.
- Work with the creative and sales team to prepare for and participate in fashion shows.
- Record and communicate inquiries, order details, and feedback on Instagram to the Sales and Customer Service team to be processed.
- Plan, allocate and control digital marketing budget.
- Assess ROI on all spending on marketing campaigns.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in online marketing.
- Formulate and implement public relations strategies.
- Plan collaborations and partnerships with influencers.
- Manage communications with external agencies.
- Prepare monthly newsletters, broadcast messages, and create content for email marketing.
- Manage communications and partnerships with stockists.
- Drive brand understanding and support within the company.
- Lead in the planning, briefing, and optimization of all media plans and partnerships.
- Carry out in-depth research to strengthen the brand’s position.
- Write marketing copy that conveys the brand’s promise.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in fashion.
- Assist the creative and customer service/sales teams when required.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communication, Advertising, Business Administration, or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, PR, or communications
- Proficiency in website management including analytics
- Good working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge of Facebook ad buying and management
- Strong understanding of content creation tools
- Knowledge of email marketing tools
- Experience in the fashion industry is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Good time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and produce results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 9 am – 5 pm
- Mondays – Saturdays
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.