Digital Marketing and Content Creator – Vane Style
Vane Style is a style agency with over 20 years of specialized services in Retail brand development, Personal style services, and Corporate projects. Our clients are our priority and their satisfaction is our intended delight.
Our retail brand development involves commercialized projects, working with fashion designers or retail brand owners looking to launch new fashion brands, restructure their businesses and scale their businesses and everything fashion.
- You will be in charge of all the Vane Retail social media accounts.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- You will monitor the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on the social media account.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Posting daily in the stories and the Instagram page simultaneously.
- Monthly presentations to share the quarterly plan for the social media account; the number of weekly posts, etc.
- Sending monthly statistics reports in due time.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Content Creation Skills
- Aptitude to Learn
- Strategic and innovative thinking skills
- Team working skills
- Time management skills
1 – 2 years experience in a similar role
Bachelor’s Degree/ HND/OND
THE OFFER OF FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT
A one-month trial period, testing your ability to handle the assigned responsibilities as detailed in your job description provided.
You will receive feedback on your performance and confirmation of employment upon successful completion of the trial period.
- A fixed monthly NET income of One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira (₦120,000)
- Access to an Official Phone.
- A telephone allowance of ₦5,000 will be given monthly.
- Access to a maximum of 10 days leave each working year with clearance from the Management upon completion of 12 months of full-time employment.
- Health Insurance upon the completion of the trial period.
- Loan application upon the completion of 12 months of full-time employment.
- Work 5 days a week during the trial period and 4 days a week after the trial period including Saturdays.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here