- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, or similar roles in fashion, hospitality, CPG and/or agency experience, demonstrating a clear understanding of paid media, performance marketing, and social media platforms.
- Proficiency in all social platforms including Meta, Google, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and passion for emerging platforms
- Proficiency in major search engines and their user interfaces including Google AdWords, Omniture, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM Affiliate, PPC
- Strong analytical skills combined with a high level of creativity and strategic vision
- Strong communication, organization and relationship management skills, ability to independently set priorities and motivate others
- Should be able to commute to HQ in Surulere for hybrid working
- Monday – Friday,
- Including occasional weekend events
- 9 am – 5 pm
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.