Meji Meji is an emerging online e-commerce clothing brand redefining how African culture is viewed worldwide by highlighting the beauty in nostalgia. The brand focuses on sharing authentic stories and creating quality and functional garments designed to make you feel free, strong, and connected to the past. We are looking for an ad manager to manage our clothing brand and sister brand, Meji Meji home. We want to build awareness and conversion. This position is full-time and remote. You will be a part of the growing brand.
In this role, you will plan, set up, and manage campaigns on Google, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. You will analyze the results to identify patterns and trends that can help us improve the efficiency of the ads. Ability to utilize data and customer insights to make decisions, recommendations, and hypotheses about customer behaviors.
Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmark performance against competitors. Possess deep knowledge of digital performance media channels (SEM, Social, Video & Programmatic Display) platforms, tactics, and data strategy
- Manage the ads account and drive growth.
- Maintain profitable ROAS while going through growth and fluctuations.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future A/B tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the business objectives.
- Leveraging real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance and creating a clear roadmap for the future
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Prepare reports and present results to the team and management. Make data-driven decisions on where and how to improve.
- Negotiate and talk with the rep to quickly troubleshoot and ask for resources.
- 3+ years of PAID Facebook ADVERTISING experience (certified a huge plus)
- 2+ years of experience managing large budgets
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Google GA certification a plus)
- Must be able to react fast to market change and ads fluctuation situations to manage ROAS
- Strong proactivity and always drive for growth
- Strong willingness to learn new ad strategies. Sensitive to recent ads trend.
- Attention to detail and ownership
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields)
- Experience in managing Google Ads is a plus
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Craft engaging content
- Organized and able to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing, or a related field
- Prior experience as a copywriter
- Prior experience as a content manager
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Ability to create a digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
- Excellent research skills for social media trends relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Ability to set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume to apply for the vacancy.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.