Digital Media Manager
Wana Sambo pieces are dynamic, fresh and timeless. The Wana Sambo raison d’etre is providing exotic, sexy and unconventional prêt-a-porter pieces for women who are original, daring and effortlessly chic.
The Digital Media Manager conceptualizes and creates web-based marketing campaigns, collaborates with Sales and Marketing teams on digital strategy, and monitors the success of campaigns and makes recommendations for future strategy.
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing our web presence through social media outlets such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. The candidate will also manage project workflows and communicate the needs of the team to managers. We are looking for someone who is actively engaged in digital marketing trends and strategy and who can turn their wide-ranging sources of inspiration into actionable campaigns that will help increase sales.
Our ideal candidate is a digital marketing specialist whose has worked in agencies, in-house creative teams with a background in corporate brand identity, and can readily translate feedback from multiple stakeholders into effective marketing strategies. Candidate should also possess relevant digital marketing experience and demonstrate the ability to manage projects and improve their workflows.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, emails, press releases, social media)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a digital media specialist or digital marketing manager
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with email marketing platform, web design, and content management systems (iContact a plus)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in marketing, digital media or relevant field
How to Apply
Send your Cv and a 300-word cover letter on why you’re a good fit for this role, along with links to your portfolio or previous works to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Marketing, Mobile Phone Photography, Ability to work with Content Calendars, Communication Skills, SEO,