Eggcorn Digital – Sales and Marketing Intern
Eggcorn Digital is an independent Creative Marketing Agency, specialising in the creation of online and social content. They are looking to hire an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Intern to assist in the management of marketing operations and provide creative ideas to help achieve the company’s goals.
– Reaching out to prospective clients on behalf of the company.
– Collect, manage and analyze data from marketing campaigns
– Support the team with daily administrative tasks
– Prepare detailed promotional presentations
– Assist in marketing and advertising/promotional activities
– Carry out an analysis of the competition and industry threats.
– Monitor all social media platforms
– Previous experience as a sales/marketing executive or any related role.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business administration or any related field.
– Must be proficient in Microsoft office and have hands-on experience with office equipment’s
– Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
– Desire to learn and keep growing in the line of work
– Strong passion for the marketing industry and its practices
– Excellent verbal and communication skills
This internship would last for 3 months and a monthly allowance will be made available
Work Hours: 9 am – 5 pm ( Monday – Friday)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com