EMBROIDERY MACHINE/MONOGRAM OPERATOR – HELEN COUTURE
HELEN COUTURE is a luxury fashion brand expanding its range and is currently seeking to hire a highly-skilled and experienced Emroidery Machine Operator to join the team
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating designs and templates
- Operating the embroidery machine to embroider decorative designs on fabric/garments
- Performing different kinds of stitches and decorative work such as running shade work, cording & satin stitch, eyelet work, applique work, shade work, and round, cutwork and openwork, pin stitch & pitch stitch, china embroidery & fancy embroidery
- Creating designs for customers based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- High school diploma and above.
- Proven experience working as an operator of an embroidery/monogram machine.
- Must be able to work computer design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat & Photoshop or similar
- Must be able to operate a 2-head monogram machine using Wilcom Elements 3 or similar
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
How to Apply:
Send us an email with your qualifications, CV, and Portfolio with a suitable Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – email@example.com.