Events Officer – Internship
The Assembly is a community and platform for emerging talent, students, entrepreneurs, professionals and independent businesses in the fashion and creative sector.
The Events Officer Intern will assist the team in spear heading tasks related to the production and delivery of The Assembly Hub’s Events.
The applicant must;
- have a strong interest and knowledge of the creative arts, excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team.
- be naturally curious about the people around you.
- have strong interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills. You are charismatic, enthusiastic and detailed.
- have a strong customer service mentality and you have the ability to generate respect and trust from all members, team and external stakeholders.
- be fast thinking, proactive and detail oriented.
- Always be ready to learn, hard working, excellent organisational skills and ability to multi- task.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Marketing or any related field.
- A deep interest or experience in events production and project management is preferable.
How to Apply: Send your CV and a 300 word Cover Letter including links or attachments to your writing samples.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here