- Must be able to use a professional-grade sewing machine
- Bonus points if you have experience with some pattern development software
- Must be able to execute and test patterns in the form of finished garments
- Able to communicate complex design ideas and techniques to tailors
- Willing to experiment and strategize until a garment works
- Willing to research techniques to execute the best design
- Able to document all the required details necessary for a tech pack
- Incredible attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented at all times
- Must ensure that tailors follow finalized patterns/tech pack to the last detail with every single garment
- 9:00AM -5:00PM
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, email your CV, portfolio (or relevant links) and a few sentences about why you will be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use subject line: Experienced Tailor/Pattern Maker
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.