Fashion Creative Assistant – Flat17 Studio
The creative assistant would be reporting to the Creative Director. They would be required to fulfil this role from Monday to Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm (Monday being a half-day);
- They shall be responsible for the handling of online and physical fashion/style consultation with clients.
- They shall be responsible for the handling of Clients fitting and seeing to it that Clients get what they order on time and in good condition. III.
- They shall be in charge of managing social media platforms for Flat17Studio
- They shall be in charge of Administrative duties in the company
- They shall be responsible for the handling of Financial records for Flat17Studio and also submission of monthly financial reports.
- They shall be in charge of customer service, relationships and communication via emails, Instagram DMs and WhatsApp.
- They shall be in charge of the production manager and procurement manager.
- They will need to communicate with the production manager and do whatever it takes to ensure that orders are sent out in time and made to maximum satisfaction.
- They will also need to be in communication with the procurement manager to ensure that correct materials are sourced as required to deliver clients orders to maximum satisfaction.
- They shall Supervise superintendents to perform duties and also lead all departments to fulfil tasks.
- They shall be required to come up with strategies for the growth of the brand and also deliver on tasks as assigned by their supervisors
- They shall be in charge of the store and ensure that operations are going on smoothly.
- The in-house tailor and shop assistant shall report to them.
Must have good communication skills
Must have more than 2 years experience working in Fashion
Must work well with team members and be capable of leadership
Must be creative and be able to create unique, breath-taking styles for clients
Must be able to consult and advise clients on design during virtual/physical consultations.
Must have good knowledge of fabrics
Must be able to handle fittings with clients effectively
Work Hours: Monday – Saturday, 9 am-5 pm (Mondays are half days)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV to email@example.com with the subject “Fashion Creative Assistant – Flat17Studio”
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/