Fashion Design Assistant – Imad Eduso
Imad Eduso is a Nigerian based women’s wear brand with a minimalist aesthetic rich with clean lines and versatile pieces. The Imad Eduso woman embodies elegance and self-confidence. She is young with a high level of self-awareness and security, who constantly aims higher than her latest achievement. She is not a slave to trends, but she loves her classics and makes them her own.
- Bachelors degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and colour.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- You must have a good eye for details, colours and patterns as they would come in handy on a day-to-day basis.
Fashion Design Assistant Job Description
- Provide both creative and practical support to the creative director by pooling ideas.
- Work with existing and new customers on new ideas, concepts, and designs.
- Perform extensive market trend research to understand competitive opportunities.
- Assist creative director throughout the product development procedure.
- Provide support by assisting in photo-shoots and fashion shows.
- Handle draping and pattern making activities.
- Create prototypes of designs to show clients what the end product will look like.
- Make-certain that designs are ready in time for delivery or pick up.
- Managing the design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to the line, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during the presentation
Monday to Friday – 9am to 6pm
Salary: Based on experience and skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Fashion Design Assistant”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/