Ananse is a start-up e-commerce platform that enables consumers worldwide to shop online from fashion designers’ artists and artisans from across the African continent. The company’s end-to-end payments and logistics solution provides a valuable plug-and-play e-commerce service to creative entrepreneurs in Africa, enabling them to trade globally and grow
- Generate a pipeline of target fashion designers and creative merchants for the Ananse marketplace in your geographic area
- Promote the Ananse platform to target merchants
- Build local partnerships to support fashion designers and creative merchants
- Provide both virtual and face-to-face training and operational support to fashion designers and creative merchants during the onboarding process to the Ananse marketplace
- Provide feedback for the continuous improvement of Ananse training content and materials
- Support fashion designers and creative merchants to grow their online revenues
- Manage the e-commerce photographer in your region
- Conduct quality assurance checks on fashion and other creative products to be sold on the E-commerce platform
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma will be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- E-Commerce operations, social media, or fashion industry experience would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business proficiency in both English
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- 6-month contract with possible extension
Must be based in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter to apply for the vacancy.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.