Fashion Operations Manager
Soul orange vintage is the leading Vintage company in Lagos which has existed for 5 years with an online store and physical store in Agungi Lekki. They specialize in retailing peculiar vintage pieces to non-conformist women daily.
The Operations Manager will be in charge of the daily running of the Soul Orange Vintage store and online brand. This role will fully equip the candidate with the skills to manage and sustain a thriving fashion business both online and in a physical store.
- Daily running and management of the store
- Supervising tailors and staff and ensuring that their daily tasks are carried out
- Taking measurements and sizing each item accurately
- Taking pictures of new arrivals and posting on Instagram
- Taking online orders
- Daily Overseeing of amendments, packaging and fulfillment of orders
- Interfacing with online and walk-in clients
- Organizing Book-keeping, petty cash flow and clothes tagging.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- At least OND
- At least 6 months work experience in a Fashion job
- Basic tailoring knowledge is COMPULSORY (Sewing knowledge isn’t needed but understanding of Measurements, Sizing and Fit is ABSOLUTELY necessary)
- Internet savvy (specifically familiar and proficient with Instagram)
- Amazing communication skills (EXCELLENT command of English; written and spoken.)
- Intellectually SOUND. Extremely SMART. Passion for Fashion; willingness to serve
- Problem-solving, decision-making and Job-ownership skills…(ability to handle responsibility independently and be highly resourceful)
- Hard-working, Focused and willing to serve( no diva needed please, just a focused lady eager to learn, be a part of something great and become)
- Must be female and reside on the lekki axis
How to Apply: Send your CV and Cover Letter to WORK@THEASSEMBLYHUB.COM