ANDREA IYAMAH is a fashion brand recognized for its eccentric and unique take on swimwear and ready-to-wear clothing and we are looking for a Finance Manager. Our ideal candidate will be well-versed in business finance and management. Below listed are the job duties, skills, and qualifications needed.
- Manage controllable expenses and supplies within approved budgets to achieve profitability targets
- Work with marketing and operations teams to keep track of department expenditure and sales targets
- Create and distribute invoices
- Develop quarterly financial strategic plans to support company goals
- Provide and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies for company action
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Meet regularly with senior management to report said strategic plans and team objectives
- Fill in for senior management in their absence
- Coordinate the statutory audit of financial statements and ensures that they are filed with FIRS and other regulatory authorities on time.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial regulatory requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Contribute to building a system of strong controls over financial reporting and business operations.
- Be actively involved in business process review and improvement Implementation.
- Support automation and digital transformation projects in the company.
- Assessment and implementation of new accounting standards/policies and preparation of financial statements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven finance and accounting experience
- Proven management experience
- Accounting and analytical skills
- High degree of honesty and integrity
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Competency in MS Office – specifically Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and attention to detail
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledgeable in E-Commerce – Specifically Shopify
- Knowledgeable in B2B relations – Wholesale, Dropships, Consignments
- Interest in the clothing retail sector – Preferably women’s wear
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 2-3 years of related experience in management
- 200,000 NGN to 250,000 NGN
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.