- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Some experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
Proficient in the use of Social Media, Excel sheets and Microsoft word
Good written and Spoken English
Neat and Well composed
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/