The Assembly Hub comprises a team of dreamers and fixers, connected to an ambitious community of makers and creators.
In the few years following our establishment we have impacted over 2000 entrepreneurs and creative talent through training, mentoring, funding, and consulting. We have partnered with and worked with the likes of The British Council, Microsoft, A Whitespace Creative Agency, Social Media Week Lagos, Facebook, Dalberg, AFFORD, to name a few. We’re building an environment where you can expand your knowledge, improve your skills, and discover new ones.
As a member of our team, you would be surrounded by curious people you can learn from and who are always looking to expand in knowledge. Our team consists of go-getters, people who take initiative and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Design, alteration, and production of PPE.
- Constructing PPE for clients based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- Maintaining quality control
- Following health and safety procedures
- Following instructions from Production Managers and other designated authorities.
- Proven experience working as a Tailor or Machinist.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use industrial sewing machines.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skills.
- Good level of concentration.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Preferably resident within the Surulere-Yaba axis, Lagos.
SALARY: From N40,000 (dependant on experience)
How to Apply:
Send us an email with your qualifications, CV, and Portfolio with a suitable Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – email@example.com.