Marketing and Sales Executive – The Lady Maker
Established in Lagos in 2015, The Ladymaker offers unique perspectives of ladyhood, interpreting classics for the woman who follows the road less traveled.
We are looking for a commercially driven Marketing and Sales Executive with creative flair who is passionate about fashion, culture, art, and storytelling across all customer touchpoints. The role will specialize in marketing, content creation, and sales. The candidate will require deep knowledge of the global fashion market and our target customer’s lifestyle, key marketing platforms, and the ability to identify and track relevant marketing metrics – with a core understanding of customer engagement. The ideal candidate is a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and storytelling creativity. Ultimately, you should be able to translate our brand DNA across all projects and platforms.
- Develop and implement a Marketing Plan and budget in line with the broad strategic objectives of the brand. Work with the relevant teams to reflect the brand’s DNA across all customer touch points and market localization.
- Develop, review, and disseminate Brand Guidelines internally and with external parties as needed.
- Oversee content strategy for all uses including social media, editorial, showroom, website, e-commerce, newsletters, display, and special projects.
- Plan and coordinate content creation activities (Photoshoots, BTS, etc) and manage all parties involved.
- Develop and execute periodic content calendars, including social media calendars.
- Plan and maintain newsletters and website content rotation, liaising with the Design Team to stay updated on new products and features.
- Propose and create fresh opportunities, brand partnerships, and messaging that achieves cut-through in a crowded market to set the brand apart.
- Develop a Visual Merchandising Policy and manage the visual display of the products in the Studio.
- Take advantage of the proximity to the Studio to interact with clients; understand their lifestyles and preferences and as a result, give feedback to the team on general trends in fashion and developments in the market.
- Manage and grow Stockist and Wholesale accounts, building strong relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Develop a customer-centric and competitive sales strategy.
- Coordinate the sales team in order to achieve the quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Collaborate in the development of collections through commercial, product, and marketing recommendations.
- Daily Studio monitoring, sales pitch, staff training, and forecasts during the sales campaign.
- Generate reports and regular sales analysis, in particular, sales reports and provide product and marketing recommendations for future collections.
- Create and execute a strategy for driving E-Commerce sales.
- Analyse sales activities, identify potential business opportunities, explore new business fields and innovative distribution formats, and develop customer-centric ideas and solutions for boosting the company’s performance and improving customer satisfaction.
- Regularly inform yourself proactively about market and industry changes, the latest trends and bring this knowledge into the business.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in a similar position.
- University Degree.
- Highly creative, with strong visual skills.
- Strong multitasking skills, organized, analytical, and proactive.
- Proven passion for the world of fashion and lifestyle.
- Strong social skills with the ability to build positive working relationships.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Results-driven, and strong team player with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Monday – Friday
- 9 am – 6 pm
- 200,000 – 250,000