MARKETING EXECUTIVE – HOUSE OF JAYNE
House of Jayne are a fast growing apparel brand, and we are currently looking for a marketing executive to join our team.
Candidate will be responsible for handling and executing the following tasks;
- Handle Social Media calendar for all SM outlets, and create exciting and eye catching content across all handles and platforms.
- Growing engagement and invariably sales across these outlets.
- Create worthwhile relationships with influencers, stockists and stylists to help with promotion of items.
- Generate timely reports across all platforms for progress track.
- Deliver on agreed growth rate for engagement and sales.
- Work hand in hand with Admin for execution of tasks.
Candidate must possess the following skills;
- Digital marketing skills – be adept in managing pages and generating content.
- Must be conversant with the use of digital marketing and content creation tools – e.g. Canva, MailChimp etc
- Must have advanced knowledge of the workings of major social platforms- Instagram and Facebook.
- Communication skills – to be able to relate with people (verbally or written) in a clear and concise manner.
- Must have a great command of English language and grammar.
- Selling skills – be adept at closing sales deals on platforms.
- Must be a great self-starter, reliable and proactive individual.
- Must have an eye and or a flair for female fashion.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a graduate.
- Experience with a fashion brand will be an added advantage but NOT a MUST
- Experience with digital marketing is an absolute MUST.
Monday to Friday (9am – 6pm)
Saturdays (10am – 2pm) 2 out of 4 Saturdays in a month.
Salary starts at 50k-70k but is prone to increase within 3 months, provided there is a proven increase in sales as a result of marketing activities.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Produce and distribute digital content across multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.