Operations Manager – Vane Style
Vane Style is a style agency with over 20 years of specialized services in Retail brand development, Personal style services, and Corporate projects. Our clients are our priority and their satisfaction is our intended delight.
Our retail brand development involves commercialized projects, working with fashion designers or retail brand owners who are looking to launch new fashion brands, restructure their businesses and scale their businesses and everything fashion.
- Manage rotas ensuring adequate cover for the shop floor for customer service, opening & closing times, and replenishment. Sending a month in advance to the team.
- Completing and updating all retail targets and communicating with the team.
- Ensure a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service in the retail store.
- Ensure the retail store is always presented and merchandised to the highest standards whilst maintaining focus on the most profitable items and ensuring delivery of the retail KPIs.
- Focus on increasing Sales to drive margin and profit and achieve targets.
- To understand daily, weekly, and monthly store targets, clearly identifying what this means in terms of sales, profitability, costs, staffing levels, and ensuring this information is communicated effectively to the team.
- Completing the morning briefs, and a daily deployment planner which will enable you to focus the team to drive customer service and sales.
- To ensure outstanding presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained at all times. Ensure the shop is tidy and clean during the day and at the end of the day.
- Understanding the impact that visual merchandising and the balance of price points have on customer conversion, average spending, and gross profit margin results.
- Opening, closing, and cashing up correctly, ensuring all paperwork for the day has been completed correctly, including targets for the next day and a comprehensive report.
- Ensure all staff is kept up to date on changes to products, offers, and promotions.
- To reduce stock loss in store. Observe safety and security procedures.
- Report any misuse or theft of stock to the Creative Director.
- Proper collation of daily, weekly, and monthly inventory.
- To manage and lead the team ensuring a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service in the store, ensuring the team members are engaging, acknowledging, courteous, and developing excellent product knowledge to engage with the customers.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. qualification
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business or Operations Manager
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Store Sales, and Inventory Management would be good to have
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good standard of accounting and numerical skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- 9:30 am – 6 pm
- Monday – Friday
- 150,000 – 200,000 Monthly
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.