Operations, Sales and Marketing Lead – Peridot
The OSM Lead is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the store’s operations. S/he will formulate strategies, improve performance, procure material and resources and ensure compliance. S/he should be ready to manage team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily handle all Human Resources functions (Birthdays, Leave, Induction, staff files etc)
- Weekly conduct staff meetings
- Daily manage correspondences via phones, WhatsApp and email.
- Daily manage the scheduling of appointments via WhatsApp and any planner app device.
- Daily ensure strict compliance and monitoring of organizational rules, policies and standards
- Daily supervise staff to ensure that they actively carry out their roles
- Daily handle and resolve all clients’ orders and complaints
- Daily prepare reports.
- Daily supervise the pattern samples made
- Plan all internal and external events with the Creative Director as scheduled.
- Coordinates daily activities and supervises all employees.
- Daily keep records of all operating expenditure
- Daily supervise store operations
- Monthly collate Taxes
- Daily pay the store’s utility bills.
- Attend events/Fairs and Industry Specific functions as scheduled.
- Daily manage the facility.
- Daily ensure the store is properly cleaned at all times and merchandising is in order.
- Plan in-store events as scheduled.
- Work with Creative Director for events as scheduled.
- Daily prepare the staff salary schedule
- Daily scheduling of tasks for tailors.
- Daily handle and resolve all clients’ complaints
Social Media and Communications Content
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for the company website, social media pages, marketing
materials and similar platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Create content for newsletters as needed
- Conduct research on industry-related topics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach customers
- Update customers information and database
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO (search engine optimization) guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Monitor and measure web traffic to content, social media and company website metrics
- Daily assist in stock counting
- Daily quality control check on newly produced inventory
- Daily carry out quality control checks on newly ordered stock
- Daily manage inventory and procurement from vendors
- Quarterly decide items to be marked down
- Name dresses and set price of garments as scheduled.
- Daily supervise the production of low in stock inventory
- Daily responsible for managing supplies (storage)
- Daily responsible for supply vendors
- Daily ensure that there are cleaning supplies.
- Daily reorder stock when low.
- Daily check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level.
- Daily work with the Creative Director to merchandise products.
- Weekly and quarterly maintain inventory by implementing purchase plans with all stockists.
- Daily assign deliveries to the logistics team
- Daily ensure that all orders are delivered on a timely basis
- Track monthly payments with logistics company
- Minimum of HND/BSC/BA from a reputable and accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a lead role
- A background in the fashion industry will be an addition
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in the use of social media content creating tools for content including Canva, Lightroom, Mailchimp
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing outstanding customer service
- Leadership and Supervisory skills and ability to manage situations within the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Good knowledge of fashion
- Good knowledge of record keeping
Reports to the Creative Director
Work Hours: 8.30 am – 7 pm Monday – Friday
9am – 6pm Saturdays
Salary: For the probationary period of 3 months, the remuneration will be N55,000 but upon confirmation, it will be reviewed upwards to N75,000
How to Apply:
Send your application to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Social Media & Website Content Manager” with your CV attached.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/