Forever Amelia is an Afrocentric women’s lifestyle fashion brand that creates one-of-a-kind clothing so women can look and feel beautiful. Created in 2020, by Vanessa Tobore, ForeverAmelia is a big advocate for women looking and feeling like the best version of themselves. That way, they receive and give all love they’ve got.
- Make production patterns according to design requirements using established base patterns in all silhouette categories
- Reading and interpreting design models and blueprints.
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
- Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
- Sending the initial pattern for a manufacturing check.
- Tweaking the pattern and filing the design.
- Grading to different sizes
- Excellent pattern-making and grading skills
- Exceptional understanding of garment construction and fit
- Secondary school certificate.
- 3-5 years experience as a Patternmaker.
- Experience with measuring, snipping, milling, and cutting tools.
- Ability to work with a deadline.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
- Interested in the industry
- Attention to detail
- Flexible work hours
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/