M.O.T is a Lagos-based ready-to-wear fashion brand that creates affordable, functional and fashionable statement pieces for women around the world.The brand uses colours and vibrancy to create versatile but timeless products that infuse style, comfort and functionality in creating what M.O.T describes as ‘African Minimalist Fashion’.
The Product development lead will be responsible for managing his/her team members, developing and implementing strategies and initiative to drive the growth of the department.
The product development lead will lead/manage the entire development process, which includes transforming initial design into a viable commercial product,assisting with both material selection and sourcing.
He/She will be responsible for creating prototypes for the production team to produce samples and begin mass production from the design.
1. Collaborate with the Creative Director & Artistic Director to execute collections and concepts.
2. Convert sketches into production-ready samples (prototypes).
3. Source materials and haberdashery from vendors and suppliers to meet product requirements.
4. Ensure prototypes meet the highest standards of production techniques and quality.
5. Train production team on the execution of new designs.
6. Suggest changes to current product lines to improve production processes.
– Bachelor’s degree in product design, fashion merchandising or related field.
– Industry experience is strongly preferred.
– Pattern making
– Good interpersonal skills
– Extremely high attention to details.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills.
– 9am – 5pm
– Mondays – Fridays
– N151,000 – N200,000
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in the vacancy, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/