PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS INTERN – THE ASSEMBLY HUB
The Assembly Hub comprises a team of dreamers and fixers, connected to an ambitious community of makers and creators.
In the few years following our establishment, we have impacted over 2000 entrepreneurs and creative talent through training, mentoring, funding, and consulting. We have partnered with and worked with the likes of The British Council, Microsoft, A Whitespace Creative Agency, Social Media Week Lagos, Facebook, Dalberg, AFFORD, to name a few. We’re building an environment where you can expand your knowledge, improve your skills, and discover new ones.
As a member of our team, you would be surrounded by curious people you can learn from and who are always looking to expand in knowledge. Our team consists of go-getters, people who take initiative and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Determine quality control standards.
- Plan and organize production schedules in line with subscriptions from clients.
- Examine all finished products before delivery to clients.
- Supervise general activities of tailors/machinists.
- Ensure that all health and safety regulations are met.
- Monitor tailors’/machinists’ churn out rate and operational efficiency.
- Organize and plan relevant training occasionally for tailors/machinists.
- General administration of activities within the factory.
- Ensure the maintenance of all factory equipment.
- Basic sewing skills and the ability to interpret designs is added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Office Tools.
- Preferably residence within the Yaba-Surulere axis, Lagos.
How to Apply:
Send us an email with your CV and a suitable Subject to email@example.com
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.