Elexiay is a fashion brand that highlights Nigerian craftsmanship sustainably. It was founded by Elyon Adede in 2018. Nigeria is blessed with rich history, heritage, and craftsmanship which Elexiay explores, focusing majorly on crochet and knits. Crochet is an ancient skill that has been confined for years to certain garments. Elexiay, is redefining crochet from being known as ‘grandma’s clothing’. Using knowledge passed down from generation to generation, we’re skillfully making clothes without machines with the aim of producing clothes that cause little to no harm to the environment. All our crochet pieces are handmade and recyclable.
A production manager is needed at Elexiay to handle production. The position is intended for those who can handle a fast-paced environment while providing high-quality work. There may be requirements to delegate work to others and to work as a team on some projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintain files
- Oversee production
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Quality control
- Ensure timely shipment of goods
- Process reports
- Maintain office supplies and inventory and
- Being polite and treating others in a respectful manner.
- Clear communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Handle oneself in a professional manner
- Being able to work with others and
- At least 3 years working in a similar position
- Sketching abilities
- Flexible work hours.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.