PRODUCTION MANAGER – ELVIRA JUDE
Elvira Jude is a luxury womenswear brand located in Lagos. Known for effortlessly incorporating sophistication, elegance, and functionality in its designs over the years, the Elvira Jude brand provides the style-conscious woman with the right wardrobe options to go through life and career with grace and confidence.
We are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated individual who is experienced in the manufacture of women’s clothing and is competent in the overseeing of garment production from start to finish.
- Work with strict timelines and meet with production targets (especially under pressure).
- Motivating, supervising, and coordinating the activities of the production team including (and especially) tailors.
- Manage quality control, and ensure all garments produced meet Elvira Jude standards. Work closely with the sales team to fulfill client requests.
- Drawing up production schedules to meet targets and deadlines.
- Manage and troubleshoot ongoing issues within the factory to avoid time delays.
- Work closely with the design team on fabric/trims needs and issues as well as quality testing.
- Pattern drafting and draping skills.
- Tailoring and garment construction skills.
- Extensive knowledge of design, fabric selection, machine operation.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work in a highly fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be willing to work flexible/late hours when necessary, including Saturdays, according to Company’s needs.
Minimum BSc degree field or 3- 5 years of work experience in womenswear RTW and bespoke garment production management
Salary is negotiable based on experience and skills.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at