PRODUCTION MANAGER – ELVIRA JUDE
Elvira Jude is a luxury womenswear brand located in Lagos. Known for effortlessly incorporating sophistication, elegance and functionality in its designs over the years, the Elvira Jude brand provides the style conscious woman with the right wardrobe options to go through life and career with grace and confidence.
We are looking to hire an experience and highly motivated individual who is experienced in the manufacture of women’s clothing and is competent in the overseeing of garment production from start to finish.
- Work with strict timelines and meet with production and targets (especially under pressure)
- Motivating,supervising and co-ordinating the activities of the production team including (and especially) tailors
- Manage quality control, and ensure all garments produced meet Elvira Jude standards
- Work closely with sales team to fulfil client request
- Drawing up production schedules to meet targets and deadlines
- Manage and troubleshoot ongoing issues within the factory to avoid time delays
- Prioritise pattern-making team workload based on production schedule and deadlines
- Work closely with design team on fabric/trims needs and issues as well as quality testing
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced environment
- Must have an extensive knowledge of design, fabric selection, machine handling, tailoring, draping, pattern making and garment construction in general
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum Bsc degree field or 2 – 3 years work experience in womenswear RTW and bespoke garment production management.
Note: Must be willing to work flexible/late hours, Saturdays included, according to the needs of the company
Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 (Based on experience and skills)
How to Apply:
Send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at
• Be creative, curious, innovative and highly organised; • Demonstrate problem solving skills • Be detail oriented •