Production Manager – GoodGirlCode
GoodGirlCode is a premium womenswear brand located in Lagos, Nigeria. Known for incorporating sophistication, functionality, class and high quality, in its designs over the years. Good Girl Code provides the style-conscious woman with the right wardrobe options to go through life with confidence and grace. We are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated individual who is experienced in the manufacture of women’s clothing and is highly competent in overseeing our garment production from start to finish.
- Manage quality control, and ensure all garments produced meet with GoodGirlCode standards.
- Oversee the production process of each design.
- Manage staff members.
- Drawing up production schedules to meet targets and deadlines.
- Maintain business operations.
- Work efficiently with clients and other staff.
- Work with strict timelines and meet production targets (especially under pressure).
- Motivating, supervising, and coordinating the activities of the production team including (and especially) tailors.
- Manage and troubleshoot ongoing issues within the factory to avoid time delays.
- Work closely with the design team on fabric/trims needs and issues as well as quality testing.
- Detail orientated
- Must be willing to work flexible/late hours when necessary, including Saturdays, according to Company’s needs.
- Pattern drafting and draping skills.
- Tailoring and garment construction skills.
- Extensive knowledge of design, fabric selection, machine operation.
- Ability to work in a highly fast-paced environment and must have the ability to multitask
- Minimum BSc degree (preferably a BSC in business administration).
- 1- 3 years of work experience in womenswear RTW and bespoke garment production management.
Work Days: Mondays – Saturdays
Salary: Negotiable (based on experience)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with your CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Fashion Manager – GGC”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/