Production Manager – Tailorscape
- Quality control checks on every item including items for garment production.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Inventory keeping of items for production.
- Liaison with the Creative team in the conceptualization and implementation of new projects.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Must have basic sewing skills and ability to interpret designs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Residence on the island is preferable.
- Should have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Tailoring and Fashion
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with your CV and Cover Letter to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Production Manager – Tailor Scape”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/