PRODUCTION MANAGER – TailorScape Hub
TailorScape Hub is looking for a Production Manager to ensure top notch production in line with the company’s standards. The Production Manager will oversee quality control from the start to the end of every production.
- Determine quality control standards.
- Plan and organize production schedules in line with subscriptions from clients.
- Oversee production processes to ensure that tailors’ output is up to the standards set by the company.
- Actively take part in recruitment process for new tailors.
- Examine all finished products before delivery to clients.
- Supervise general activities of tailors.
- Provide assistance in the production of complicated styles and designs and other major projects.
- Monitor tailors’ churn out rate and operational efficiency.
- Organize and plan relevant trainings occasionally for tailors.
- Oversee general administrative activities in the hub.
- Other activities not mentioned above but related to the job function may be required subject to management discretion.
- Must have basic sewing skills and ability to interpret designs.
- Must have minimum of 1year experience as Production Manager and 3years in the fashion industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Residence on the island is preferable.
SALARY: N100,000 – N150,000
How to Apply:
Send us an email with your qualifications, CV and with a suitable Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – email@example.com.