Our client’s constant focus is to provide high-quality designs and pieces for the woman who needs clothes that are functional, versatile, and chic whatever the occasion. They have been producing couture for a discerning clientele for almost 20 years. The tradition of creating exclusive, custom-fitted clothing is an integral part of the brand. Each piece is lovingly crafted using the best quality fabric and materials and extreme attention is paid to every detail from the design stage to the hand finishing.
The job revolves around planning, coordinating, and controlling the garment manufacturing process.
These include but are not limited to:
- Drawing up a production schedule and timescale for production jobs.
- Ensuring production is cost-effective.
- Overseeing the garment production process from start to finish in the factory.
- Making sure that garments are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Working out the human and material resources needed.
- Must be able to interpret patterns and designs from sketches or other forms
- Monitoring garment standards and implementing quality-control programs.
- Monitoring production quality of garments to meet international standards: ISO clothing standard of garment measurements. TLS, 7, 5, 4 point systems. Monitor DHU.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment to facilitate seemless production.
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. line supervisors, managers, and tailors.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising and motivating teams of workers and ensuring discipline amongst subordinates.
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates regularly to ensure production targets are met.
- Identifying training needs.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to multitask
- Be extremely professional and disciplined
- Be able to manage time and people
- Be willing to adapt and collaborate
- Have at least 3 years of project management experience
- Be able to prepare weekly reports and plans on jobs
- Possess I.T/ Technical skills: pattern drafting, cutting
- Be decisive and committed
- Able to work under pressure
- Good at managing resources
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Have a positive attitude to work and be able to motivate a team
- Minimum HND/ OND
- 9 am – 5 pm
- N200,000 – N250,000
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill out here.