Production Officer – Helen Couture
Helen Couture is a luxury women fashion label that takes pride in constructing fashionable garments made from expensive and unusual fabric mixes, patterns and embellishments for high-end women. Helen Couture is currently looking to expand its team with a Production Officer.
- Oversee employees and the whole operation in the manufacturing department.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising quality and safety.
- Create mood boards to show clients. Engage clients in defining their desired design and price negotiation.
- Liaise closely with sales and merchandising units to ensure production is running and unabated.
- Interpret designs from a technical perspective i.e. pattern drafting, sketching etc. for production.
- Keep up with industry standards and implement the use of tools and processes that would aid production.
- Provide expert advise on fashion trends and design of collections .
- Manage the production cycle for fashions shows, trade shows etc.
- Collaborate with the Merchandiser to select fitting fabrics and embellishments for every garment.
- Work with the design and production teams to create a prototype design and coordinate outsourcing of production.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) programs to create designs (preferrable).
- Put in the extra hours where needed to drive production and efficiency.
- Must be proficient in photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Design illustration and pattern drafting are required skills.
- Must have at least 1 year of cognate experience as a production officer or a minimum of 3 years experience in the fashion industry.
Salary Range: ₦90,000 – ₦120,000 (depending on experience)
How To Apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here