M.O.T is a fashion brand that engages in the design, production, marketing and retail of fashion apparel for women. They are based in Lagos, Nigeria, but ship their garments worldwide. Their mission is to provide the everyday woman with affordable, statement clothing without compromising originality and quality.
The Production Supervisor is in charge of managing the Production Team and the entire manufacturing process. The Production Team has a mix of roles and personalities that are each integral to maintaining our quality standards and ensuring high levels of efficiency. This individual should be organised, disciplined and methodical. He/She will be expected to possess or develop a decent knowledge of garment manufacturing in order to manage his/her team.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Overseeing and managing the different parts of the production process.
2. Managing the production schedule as it relates to customer orders or stock for our retail space.
3. Monitoring and managing the quality control team and ensuring that customer orders and our retail store orders are produced and packaged in line with our quality standards.
4. Monitoring stock levels and quality of fabric, trim and all materials required in the production process.
5. Keeping production records and updating your manager as required.
6. Monitoring the performance of the production team and conducting performance appraisals.
7. Identifying gaps in the production process and the training needs of the production team.
8. Managing the welfare and safety of the production team, as well as ensuring discipline and productivity.
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
– 2-3 years of relevant work experience
– In-depth knowledge of garment construction and production
– Excellent organisational skills
– High attention to detail
– Ability to lead and organise team members with high levels of efficiency and productivity
– Critical thinking and planning in line with set goals and objectives
– Hardworking, driven and self-starting
– Good interpersonal skills and people management skills
Starting N150,000 (with benefits)
Mondays- Fridays, 8.30am – 6.00pm
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/