QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR – WARDROBE MERCHANT
WARDROBE MERCHANT is a premium fashion broker expanding its range and is currently seeking to hire a highly-skilled and experienced Quality Control Inspector to join its team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the quality of incoming and outgoing products to ensure they meet the standard quality.
- Removing products that fail to meet the required standard
- Record and analyze quality data.
- Keep up with fashion trends.
- Superior working knowledge of quality assurance and quality control procedures.
- Be abreast of current fashion trends and fashion savvy.
- Proficiency in Google, Excel & Word, database and reporting experience preferred
- Flexibility – willingness to pivot tactics when the business demands, stretch leadership abilities.
- Very strong attention to detail in inspecting of fashion items and knowledgeable in setting prices.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrates remarkable interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication.
- Ability to develop direct reports and scale an existing team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proactive and able to show initiative and ideas.
- Works well under pressure in a high volume environment.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Contributes and works well within teams and management.
- Must be a graduate.
- Passionate about delivering great products and value to customers.
- Resides on the island
How to Apply:
Send us an email with your qualifications, CV with a suitable Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – email@example.com.